Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Journal Entry 2

Yesterday at rounds Daria and Val were there as were a few canadians like Artemis and one other guy. Greg and I are pretty good friends I would say. There was a coach doing a lesson when we went in for rounds that later approached us and asked where we were from and is this our first year? A few people have asked us and I can't decide if that's because we look good or not. Practice was a lot better yesterday paso was a royal mess all three times but jive felt great surprisingly since we haven't danced it in a few weeks.... Greg introduced us when we were leaving for the night to his friend Jake who lives here in norbury and wants to hang out him and his brother... Yesterday I went and talked with Vesa and Luca too, it was wonderful! The sweetest people ever and we had so much fun. Then Trey and I came home and I napped for 6 hours.... Kinda crazy but it felt good. I fell asleep after rounds at about 1 am and woke up today about 2pm. I think I am still trying to figure the time zone out because I still feel tired. I woke up really sore too, neck back and legs. Luckily my feet aren't as sore. I am really looking forward to rounds tonight and tomorrow Trey is taking me into London to eat at our favorite place, Masala Zone, and to scope out where the comp is at. We compete in two days in London for the idsf crystal palace cup

No comments:

Post a Comment