Friday, May 27, 2011

Journal entry 5

We danced in our second qualifying heat in rising star this morning and made it back to dance on Sunday, we made it through all the qualifying rounds! Trey came and told me because I didn't want to look, I never look the first time, and he had the biggest smile on his face, it was an exhilarating moment. I will remember that picture of how he looked coming towards me with all the excitement in his body. It was the same type of energy he had after we were married just such raw blatant emotion I loved it I was weak with relief, because we made our goal. And really since we have started this trek we have met every goal we set for ourselves. It proves to me that prayer works, which i already knew because we do a ton of it, and that dreams come true, and now that I know what that feeling actually feels like I can never go back. It's like a good drug :) one hit just won't do it. Practice is still a mother effer because we have two captains on our team and although I would like to say T usually takes care of our business, I am a bully when I wanna get my way. Tomorrow I need to do laundry and go grocery shopping because Sunday and Monday is back to business. And I can't relAx if things aren't in order. I sleep so well here, I remember it was like that last year too, I can nap easily and wake up rested or sleep through the whole night, it's fabulous. Sue, the sweet Lady that runs our b&b says it's something in the air and people will comment on it all the time... Must be the ocean or something but I think it's because so many dreams come true here.

No comments:

Post a Comment