Thursday, May 26, 2011

Journal Entry 4

Ahhh, so Trey has been doing this thing for me before I fall asleep...... :) no but it's relaxing.... Haha it's hypnosis I guess, lately I have been closing my eyes and all I can see or think is dance and it makes it hard to fall asleep, so Trey will talk me through a visualization. He will talk about the beach and tell me to picture waves and the breeze in the trees. It has been working famously. So last night we both slept well, the competition this morning was scheduled for noon but we were in the second block of heats which was heats 11-19, which would startnat 2:50 so we ate breakfast around nine, which consisted of corn flake cereal with sliced banana for me and choco something for Trey, I drank juice and he drank coffee, when we were done with that sue brought out our hot breakfast which is three slices of dinner ham, baked beans, boiled mushrooms, scrambled eggs, and toast. I love eating this breakfast, oh yeah a has brown also... I crave this breakfast and I always feel just right after I am done eating it. So we went up to get ready and my straightener fizzes out and so did my blowdryer. Luckily my b&b had a blowdryer for me but T had to run to super drug and get me a cheap British straightener and safety pims because blackpool doesn't supply any for your number, which we didn't know until we were there. Our warm up felt really bad, the floor felt slick and it was crowded so it was frustrating, Trey and I got mad at each other and exchanged a few nasty words and had a drama moment. But when it was our turn to compete it was like magic, the floor was perfect, the music was enchanting all we saw was each other and it went wonderfully well all 4 dances were equally good. Yegor came up to us before hand and gave hugs and kisses, it was comforting to know a coach was watching... Besides shirley who was judging. Shirley did seem to be watching us every time I saw her though and I made sure to throw a wink her way just like she asked me too. Good news is we made the cut and will dance again tomorrow morning at 10 am, practice rounds start at 8:30 and we have breakfast at 7:45, which will be early for me, so hopefully I can talk Trey into getting me a red bull :) the goal is to make the cut again tomorrow ok god? Thx xox

No comments:

Post a Comment