Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Journal entry June 13

The weather has been nice and overcast with a cool breeze, not nearly as hot and muggy as when we first arrived. A lot of practicing and specializing has been going on. Today was nice we all slept till noon cuz we didn't have to be at the studio till 6 which is a few hours later than usual. Last night we went to Dance Fever's studio show case, we got there at 9 am and it ended at 8:30 pm, lo day just to sit, but we had good seats and I actually had a god time, the teachers are all good dancers, and the little kids are all pretty good as well. Sitting watching dance just made me wanna dance so I was really excited to get to the studio today but I do t think I am feeling very good, my tummy is a little upset and I feel head tired, unlike body tired. I know that T's allergies are kinda bugging him too. Not much is happening, it has already been a week here which is kind of shocking. Shirley is in town doing lessons, we don't see her this time but it is nice she is here, she feels a little bit like family. Last night at the showcase a lot of people kept coming up to me to talk about my hair which was flattering, it was fun to get the attention. We have a lesson with sasha tonight which will be good but his lessons always make me work so hard, I swear any muscle I gain is because of the hours with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment