Thursday, June 23, 2011

Journal entry

Jersey has been our most comfortable spot so far, too bad it only lasted a few days :( but we have had fun. The house we are staying in is Diane olivieras and it is so big and beAutiful, our room has this gorgeous bathroom with a giant jet tub and a shower big enough for a family of four. Two separate sinks... It has been so great, the best is king size and it feels like a cloud, I wish it was mine door keeps! The tv is big and tons of AMERICAN channels, and besides that we have a car while we raw here, not your normal rental chevy four door but a cute car! Diana and Gary give great lessons and I like their studio a lot. It is big and beautiful, everything here is so green too and humid but fortunately it hasn't been extremely hot. Practice feels good but my body is tired, I wish I were home at this point if nothing else just to be able to sit for a while. Jurassic park is on tv I love this movie! Trey and I ate dinner while we watt he'd it. To or row we leave the house at 6:30 am so we can get to the airport and drop off the rental car and all that good stuff. Then it is off to Tampa where we co Pete again and stay in a hotel room. We are there till sunday. I hope that comp goes well, so far we have been really successful on the east coast. After placing seventh on amatuer at Yankee and first in rising star the following day we have accomplished a lot of goals. Sasha and oksana went pro at that comp too so that was really fun too. We see Shirley in Tampa and Alan will be there too, good thing because my hair is long, and it is arch a pain when it is grown out. Trey colored it a few weeks ago and it looks great but he can't do the cut :) I haven't been sleeping very good while I have been here encase I get really tired around 7 but I'm not ho e by then so by the time I am I am awake again.... Grr I hate that! So far everywhere we go we see max and his new partner Anastasia and that's really cool because they were taking in Utah with Shirley so we met them at home and seeing them along the road is fun and we chat :) I remember watching YouTube videos of him dancing with yulia back in the day and eventually beata too, he's really nice and his new partner is good I like watching her dance. We have narrowed all the luggage down to one big suitcase and our two carry ons! This makes me so happy. I am so sick of luggage. After Yankee I was able to talk to a lot of the judges and make some friends that I won't forget, I have had a lot of fun being with all these people. Just a few more weeks till Utah again, and I am excited but a lil sad, being on the road and especially the east. Past has been a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment